Traces of moisture in gases often lead to many industrial problems like metal corrosion, polymer degradation and material aging problems. This will clog the pipelines and cause contamination to the gases used for production. Therefore it is necessary to upkeep your gas moisture analyser to monitor the moisture generation of your processes.
Process measurement is critical and expensive so is your moisture analysers hence a less expensive method is to send for periodical recalibration to check its accuracy. Moreover, over time, sensors used in the analysers may drift due to unknown reasons and different types of sensors have different characteristics so it is important to review the performance of your analyser.
Calibrating your sensor is a way to ensure that your sensor is collecting true and accurate data.
In our calibration laboratory, your moisture analyser will be calibrated by us using NIST proven, Two-Pressure-Two Humidity Low Dew Point Generator, Model 3900, manufactured by world’s leading manufacturer, Thunder Scientific, with proven optically detected chilled mirror technology by RHS Systems, Model 373LX
The types of dew point instruments that we are competent in handling are:-
- Trace Moisture Transmitter
- Trace Moisture Analyzer and System
- Trace Moisture Meter
- Trace Moisture Recorder
- Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
- Dew-point Analyzer
- Impedance base hygrometer (Capacitive, Resistive, Inductive, Quartz-crystal)
- Analog indicating hygrometer
- Direct indicating hygrometer
- Hygrometer ( with or without display )
- Temperature & humidity transmitter ( with or without display)
- Humidity generator ( with or without display )
NOTE: These instruments may include auxiliary functions:
- of memory data logging of measurement result
- digital output
- analog output
- Individual sensor curve fit and linearization function